The Hillside Arts Academy is a faith-based music and arts program providing high-caliber instruction for children and youth. Through music lessons, theater workshops, musical productions and a super-charged Summer Arts Camp, students are challenged in their artistic abilities and guided in their faith. All our instructors share this faith and vision. Together we can build the artists of the future with a heart and passion for Christ.
We’ve moved! Welcome to our newly integrated Arts Academy website through Hillsiderancho.com. Stay tuned for information on 2016 and our Winter Registration information (coming December 1).
As a church sponsored organization, the Hillside Arts Academy seeks to provide an atmosphere that reflects the beliefs and values of the Christian faith. It is a requirement for those employed by the Academy to profess a Christian faith. Each private music lesson, class and/or musical rehearsal will have a Faith-Based component through a curriculum all instructors will be required to facilitate.
Our Mission Statement
Through private music lessons, classes and productions, the Hillside Arts Academy seeks to provide a high standard of musical and artistic instruction while promoting Christian values and beliefs.
Music Lesson Facts
- One half hour OR hour lesson once a week on the Hillside Campus (Private)
- Group lessons offered for beginners weekly
- Hours of Operations: Monday-Thursday from 3:00-7:00 PM
- Music Lesson Areas: Bass, Brass, Drums, Guitar, Keyboard, Woodwinds and Voice
- Each semester includes one Make-Up Week for excused lesson absences
- Each semester concludes with a series of showcases that feature all students on their learned instruments
- Musical theater workshop classes for ages 6-18
- KinderCreate class for young artists ages 4-5
- All classes take place on the Hillside campus
- The semester will conclude with a Showcase where classes can present numbers and/or scenes they have learned.
Seasonal Musical Production Facts
- Musicals are tentatively planned to be held in the Spring and Fall of each year.